Ohio University, in partnership with OhioHealth, features college students an accessible wellness centre that delivers a extensive array of well being solutions personalized to the specific wants of OHIO college students, with the ease of an on-campus site.
Situated in the Hudson Overall health Centre in Hudson Corridor on North Eco-friendly, OhioHealth Campus Treatment at Ohio College delivers all OHIO undergraduate, graduate, and health-related students who are enrolled for one or extra credit history several hours health solutions. The solutions do not need college students to be enrolled in the University Pupil Health Insurance policies and is aimed at providing obtainable treatment both in terms of place and affordability to learners for when they want it.
Campus Care physicians are board-certified OhioHealth physicians and function intently with individuals to offer individualized and timely treatment and collaborate, when desired, with external vendors. Physicians, suppliers, and personnel are used by OhioHealth and OhioHealth manages the clinic’s functions.
Pupils can get treatment in two handy techniques, through telehealth or in-particular person visits, relying on their signs or symptoms.
Campus Care presents many products and services such as:
- Campus brief treatment (urgent care)
- Care for acute health problems this sort of as colds, flu, COVID-19 indicators, earaches, urinary tract bacterial infections, upper respiratory infections, and minor bacterial infections
- Major care
- Health issues treatment
- Management of Increase/ADHD
- Management of continual health-related problems
- Bodily exams
- Wellness and avoidance
- Allergy injections
- COVID-19 quick testing, as very well as rapid issue of care testing for Influenza and strep throat
- Eating ailment assist
- Whole contraception products and services
- Gynecological care
- Laboratory expert services
- Imaging services
- Actual physical therapy delivered by Ohio University Treatment Associates (OUTA)
- Testing for sexually transmitted an infection (STI)
- Transgender health care care, such as hormone remedy
- Travel treatment
- Tuberculosis testing
Several hours of procedure for Campus Treatment are Monday by Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., throughout fall and spring semesters Monday by Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., for the duration of wintertime, spring, and summertime breaks and shut Saturday and Sunday calendar year-spherical.
Learners can routine an appointment by calling 740-592-7100.
OhioHealth is committed to furnishing respectful and private healthcare, welcoming Ohio College pupils of all backgrounds.