PARSIPPANY, NJ — Want for a family outing? Below, we’ve included some of this week’s top events from throughout Parsippany. Here are some events taking place in town this weekend.
Have an event you would like to see it in the next roundup? You can add it to the calendar using this form. As always, it’s free to post an event in your community. To reach more people, you can promote your event and share it nearby for $1 per day per community.
Here are all of this weekend’s events in and around Parsippany:
Featured Event: Medicare Education Webinar
- When: Thursday, July 15th at 6:00 p.m.
- Where: Online Webinar
- What: Gain an understanding of how Medicare works.Learn the difference between Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement (Medigap) plans.Learn how to find the best plan for your needs and budget.Discover how Medicare Prescription Drug plans work.Get your Medicare questions answere… Learn More
Featured Event: Solving the Medicare Puzzle/Medicare Myths Exposed
- When: Thursday, July 15th at 7:00 p.m.
- Where: ZOOM-Solving the Medicare Puzzle
- What: Tonight Thursday, July 15th, 7:00 P.M-Class is Free With Expert Medicare Plan Adviser Robert Remin (Contact me via txt, phone or email for Zoom link-info below) Class will cover the A, B, C’s, and and D about Medicare not found in the government Medicare Handbook or in any previous … Learn More
Energy Storage Systems
- When: Thursday, July 15th at 7:00 p.m.
- Where: Parsippany – Troy Hills Public Library
- What: Come join us to learn more about Energy Storage Systems and innovative storage technologies to help integrate more Renewable Energy and build the grid of the future. Learn More
Featured Event: Huge Multi Family Sale
- When: Friday, July 16th at 9:00 a.m.
- Where: 69 Pier Ln
- What: CHEAP PRICES! EVERYTHING MUST GO! Accent furniture, books, Antiques, rugs, tools, Cat supplies, Scoopfree Self-cleaning litter box plus refills, Delonghi Capuccino maker, 27″ Sony TV, Coleman sleeping bag, and gas burner, toys, LP’s, CD’s, miner, rock, and shell collections, f… Learn More
Featured Event: Estate Planning & Living Trusts with Attorney Milvidskiy
- When: Friday, July 16th at 2:30 p.m.
- What: FREE EDUCATIONAL WEBINAR Friday, July 16, at 2:30 PM and Saturday, July 17, at 11:00 AM ==> Click Here to Register or Call 201-380-2000 Learn From Local New Jersey Attorneys: How to avoid probate and keep your estate matters privateHow to appoint a family member or a friend… Learn More
Featured Event: Free Estate Planning & Living Trust Workshop Live Q&A Friday 3PM
- When: Friday, July 16th at 3:00 p.m.
- Where: Free Estate Planning & Living Trust Online Webinar (Live Q&A) 3PM EDT
- What: Click Here to Register Friday 3PM EDT – Online Webinar FREE Estate Planning, Living Trust & Medicaid Workshop+Live Q & A Discover how to best protect your family and assets. Learn how to avoid probate court. In a simple format. Easy to Understand ==> Click Here to R… Learn More
Featured Event: Northeast Dance Project – Master Classes
- When: Tuesday, July 20th at 9:00 a.m.
- Where: 15A Melanie Ln, East Hanover, NJ, 07936 – ST 3A
- What: FACULTY: Michael Crawford, Melissa West, Alex Haquia, Sara Braviak Reid, Kristen Gorski Wergeles, Antonio Giovanni, Nicolette Sauchelli, Dominique Calabro, Lyrie Wang, Tracy Badini and more!! DATES AND TIMESSession 1 July 20-23 5:30-7:30Day 1 Braviak/Badini Contemporary/JazzD… Learn More
Featured Event: WEBINAR: Learn About Wills & Living Trusts
- When: Wednesday, July 21st at 10:00 a.m.
- Where: WEBINAR
- What: During our informative webinar, we will discuss: The advantages and disadvantages of both Wills and Trusts. All about probate. Easy strategies to protect your children’s inheritance from being seized if they get divorced, sued or file bankruptcy in the futur… Learn More
Hiring Event at Casa de Montecristo by JR Cigar
- When: Wednesday, July 21st at 11:00 a.m.
- Where: 301 Route 10 East Whippany NJ 07981
- What: HIRING SERVERS, BARTENDERS, BAR BACKS & PREP COOKS WHY WORK FOR CASA DE MONTECRISTO by JR Cigar? • $300.00 sign on bonus after 90 days of employment • Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits for full-time employees • Fun and friendly working environment • Lucrative earning potentia… Learn More
Check out more local events, or add your own, on the Parsippany Patch community calendar.
Editor’s note: This article was automatically generated based on event information mainly provided by community members. Patch has not independently verified most of this information, always check with organizers to confirm posted events are proceeding as planned. Click on any event in the list for more details. You can also reach out to [email protected] with any questions or other feedback about this article.